GtkPizza, I didn't order any pizza ;-)
Jorgen Bodde
2008-05-10 08:55:06 UTC
Hi All,

I get reports from GTK when I start up my wxPython application which
doesn't really make sense:

***@buckyball:~/work/airs$ python airs.py
--dbpath=/home/jorg/personal/databases/airs/series.db

(python:9250): Gtk-WARNING **:
/build/buildd/gtk+2.0-2.12.9/gtk/gtkwidget.c:8547: widget class
`GtkPizza' has no property named `row-ending-details'

(python:9250): Gtk-WARNING **:
/build/buildd/gtk+2.0-2.12.9/gtk/gtkwidget.c:8547: widget class
`GtkPizza' has no property named `row-ending-details'

etc. Every time I click on a wx.ListCtrl item I get that message. Is
there any way to supress it? My specifics:

Ubuntu 8.04
wxPython-gtk 2.8.7

Any ideas?

Regards,
- Jorgen
roee shlomo
2008-05-10 17:53:03 UTC
I reported this as a bug recently:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1950163&group_id=9863&atid=109863
Please add any information you have to the bug report.
Robin Dunn
2008-05-10 23:02:17 UTC
Post by Jorgen Bodde
Hi All,
I get reports from GTK when I start up my wxPython application which
--dbpath=/home/jorg/personal/databases/airs/series.db
/build/buildd/gtk+2.0-2.12.9/gtk/gtkwidget.c:8547: widget class
`GtkPizza' has no property named `row-ending-details'
GtkPizza is the name of a custom GTK widget that wxWidgets has
implemented to help with things like wx.Panel, generic controls, etc.
Apparently GTK 2.12 has added a new standard slot that wx isn't
implementing yet. It should be safe to ignore it for now as GTK should
have an appropriate default for the property.
--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman
http://wxPython.org Java give you jitters? Relax with wxPython!
Jorgen Bodde
2008-05-12 08:10:35 UTC
Hi Robin,

Thanks for the clarification. I created a desktop shortcut without
window now, so I would not see those messages again. ;-)

- Jorgen